The Edinburgh Rewards Passportis an offering by Convention Edinburgh* to reward
conference delegates with special offers and value added benefits from an invited
group of bars, restaurants, retail outlets and tour operators around the city.
WBC2016 delegates will be provided with a pocket size Rewards Passport detailing
the participating businesses offering exclusive discounts. The businesses are also
ready to view on the free App (see opposite).
The Passport and App are provided completely free of charge and can be used for the
entirety of a delegate's stay whether they arrive to have a pre-conference short
break or stay on in the city after the conference. It is not limited to delegate's
use only – if delegates are with family or friends they can use the Passport too.
Using the Passport or the App delegates can access:
· Handpicked places to eat, drink, see, shop and experience with fabulous discounts
· A map to navigate around the city and find key attractions and over 100 establishments
where your discounts are available
· A fast, reliable and safe taxi service recommended by Convention Edinburgh
· GPS driven turn by turn directions on the free app to all listings
· Ability to pre-plan and book you trips and make reservations
· Information on events taking place during your stay
Delegates will benefit from a range of offers including discounts between 10 and
25%, 3 course menus for the price of 2, free welcome cocktails, discounted Whisky
Master Class and many more.
For the first time delegate in Edinburgh the app is perfect as it is location based
giving route plans to each of the outlets giving the offers. Delegates can search
for the best offer or search for what is in close proximity to them, it couldn't
be simpler. Over the range of offers delegates can save over £150 in value.